We love storytelling. Uncovering truths. Discovering the world. We live for print galleries, documentaries and books. So does our friend Matt from the Looking Sideways Podcast, the show in which he uncovers the most interesting stories in surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding.
That’s why we’ve joined forces to launch the Db x LS Fund.
Together, we want to find the next generation of creatives, and help them tell the tales the world needs to know.
If you’re a photographer, a writer, a podcaster, a journalist, an artist or a film-maker with a story to tell, we want to hear from you. And we want to help you get your project out there,
Db x LS Fund - What we’ll offer you
This year, we will choose two winners and help them tell their stories. These winners will receive:
- A budget of up to €5000 to make your project a reality.
- Mentorship from our unrivalled team of creatives. Together, we’ve made books, films, podcasts, events, exhibitions and everything else. Whatever your idea, we’ll match you up with people who can help guide you every step of the way.
- A full Db Ramverk collection
- The chance to be featured in our Pack Heavy, Chase Light documentary series directed by Sam Moody.
- The chance to be interviewed about your project on Matt’s Looking Sideways Podcast.
- Help getting your finished project out into the world.
Db x LS Fund - What we ask
The chance to tell your story, mentor you through the process and permission to feature your work and process on our sites and social channels.
To find out more about Looking Sideways, the show in which he uncovers the most interesting stories in surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding and the outdoors, click here.
Application deadline: July 31st